pittsburgh members!!!!

Does anyone know a "Shawns gn" in clarion pa? The guy I got my gn from said all the motor work was done at "shawns gn" , but I can't find anything online, and that's all the info I got from him. Going to ask him again today, but I figured I'd ask in here also.

Hey everyone I'm looking to put together another Buick get together for anyone who wants to attend. Thinking sometime the end of June, maybe the 25th. How many would be interested ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone I'm looking to put together another Buick get together for anyone who wants to attend. Thinking sometime the end of June, maybe the 25th. How many would be interested ?

I would be in.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sounds cool

Let's make something happen. What location and are we doing the 25th?

Let's make something happen. What location and are we doing the 25th?

It was suggested to me that we attend the Starlight cruise in Wexford on Friday June 24th for the Olds-Cadillac-Buick feature night. My concern is that we would end up all over the show as the feature row, as well as the entire show fills up very quickly. The show starts at 6pm and there are people there at 1pm to get a spot.

So I emailed the coordinator rogerv@northway.org on May 31 asking if he would accommodate us in some way. As of this time I have not heard back from him or anyone else.

Even if a group of us show up early, their website specifically states no holding spots is allowed. Maybe if a few of us email the coordinator we will get a response ?

Here is the email I sent him :

Hello,

I am trying to attend the Olds-Cadillac-Buick night with about 25 Turbo Buicks from the Pittsburgh area. From previous cruises I have attended I know feature row is held for all of the feature cars, but is there anyway you would consider another row or two or possibly another section of the lot so all the Pittsburgh turbo Buicks could all be together in one place?

Any help you can give me would be appreciated!

Ok everyone write it on your calendar.

Pittsburgh Turbo Buick Meet at Applebee's 4801 McKnight Rd June 26th at noon.

Anyone is welcome to attend even if you're not from Pittsburgh [emoji41]

Me in my 87 black T, my dads 86 dark grey T, my uncles 87 silver t , im also going to text another guy I know with a gn

QUOTE="JC Turbo, post: 3671829, member: 1972"]Good to hear ! Who do you have coming ?

It's looking like we should have around 20 cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

If anyone is going to the Starlight car cruise for Buick feature night Friday June 24th one of the coordinators just got back with me and is allowing us a section to park in.

The meet is still on for Sunday the 26th but If anyone can't make the meet on Sunday you could come to this show instead as there will be some Buicks there.