Pizza Hut delivery driver kills 2 Robbers.

Too bad he didnt get the other little piece of chit animal

Too bad he didnt get the other little piece of chit animal

Yea, he only scored a 66% on this test. There is always the option for extra credit though.

Sad when a police officer has to ever deliver pizzas. At least he was smart enough to recognize the risks in his surroundings and carry a gun. Heck, I would feel better if I knew some store employees carried a little friend with them at all times.

How stupid can a robber be now days??? I think since Obama took office the percentage of people carrying would be too high to risk running into one of them to even think about armed robbery. 2 less scumbags. A pine box is cheaper than paying to jail them, so good for the Pizza Hut driver, they were asking for it.

How stupid can a robber be now days??? I think since Obama took office the percentage of people carrying would be too high to risk running into one of them to even think about armed robbery. 2 less scumbags. A pine box is cheaper than paying to jail them, so good for the Pizza Hut driver, they were asking for it.

:biggrin:
I agree.
I am lucky in that my boss allows me to carry at work, 2 other technicians do as well. You just never know these days...lots of crazy people out there. I hope I never have to use it.

Bryan

I need to hire that drive for my pizza place....

lets see 8.00 hr + 1$ per delivery + 5.00 tip well 15 deliverys per night in a 4 hr shift =
8X4= 32.00 hrs
15.00 per delivery
75.00 tips
$123.00 mines gas and wear and tear.

Wtg!!

Hopefully, with his LE training, he grouped the shots well!! As in 3 a piece, all within the upper body! [Keeps strays from leaving the scene, and possibly hurting another person.]
Makes the ME's job easier, too.:D COD?? Repeated doses of lead poison!

What's next?? The dirtbags family will get an ambulance chaser and sue for "wrongful death" millions. If so, maybe Pizza Hut legal will step in.

Chuck, the castle doctrine prevents any future lawsuits by the family's. Since this appears to be a justified shooting as the man's life was in imminent danger he has 2 options, 1 to protect himself, 2 to most likely die, it was up to the assailants if he was going to live and it can't go down like that. This man showed great restraint trying to do as he was told and used deadly force as a last resort.

My personal feeling is if business's would stay neutral on legal conceal carry with their employees then they can very easily state that they do not feel they should take away anybody's second amendment rights. My personal feeling as a business owner is if the state and feds say it's ok for a man to conceal carry a gun then who am I to say it's not. If there is a company policy no guns, I wonder if a lawsuit may be able to be filed against Pizza Hut for it's employees actions.... Not sure, but if these crooks know we can't be armed while on the time clock it's pretty easy for them to pick the places to rob for minimal fear of them meeting their maker.

Bottom line is cudos to the man who protected his life and a message was carried out to the scumbag who got away. He should be thankful he's alive. Now he knows how his prey felt, although the prey doesn't have the flee option in most cases like he did.

The driver said that he was watching the store for the manager and the manager of another store who had stepped out to go grab something.

"Maybe a minute after they left those three guys came in all with guns," he remembers.

sounds like a set up!

"Chuck, the castle doctrine prevents any future lawsuits by the family's."

I didn't know for sure if in Mi, the CD included the workplace... In Ga. it does.
Some go even further and make it justifiable in any place you are legally allowed to be...Best case scenario, IMO!