You can type here any text you want

places to get smogged at in Bay Area, CA.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
I live in Oakland and I am really tired of dealing with smogging these cars, and people telling me that they cant smog it just because they dont know what my car is and that GM actually produced a car with a turbo. Is there anyone here on this board that smogs cars in the Bay Area? or knows a good place that knows about grand nationals at least? Im tired of dealing with clowns at these smog places... i hate to even let them get in my car... id like to deal with someone who knows whats going on and can relate... any one know of some one or a place??

There's a place near Vallejo I'm heading to in the next week or so. I don't know the guy's name yet but I'll let you know. In case you have problems with that Thrasher chip I have a 30# chip that worked well two years ago (pre-dyno smog test).
Sent you a PM with details.

smog

what about finding someone to pass it under the table that way they don't even need to get in the car?

Re: smog

Originally posted by nailheadpowered
what about finding someone to pass it under the table that way they don't even need to get in the car?

Sent you PM

I just got my car smogged after searching for a long time to find someone to do it... i found the guy who smogged my old grand national. he's really cool and got his own smog shop in berkeley, Ca. the address is 2234 San Pablo Ave. Berkeley, CA... for any of you out there in the bay area who need a good place to get ur national smogged... it can be a hassel dealing with a lot of these smog places... this guy is definitely cool.

Ha Mike long time no see. I could have told you about that place its my friends shop. He passed my TTA last month. He just bought that station from his former employer and went independent.

Sometime when you get a chance you got to check the TTA out!!!

David

Back