You can type here any text you want

Played with a couple of Porsches

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain Mark

There were 2 of them flying down the tollway yesterday on my way home. Both looked brand new. The black one was in front and was was a Carrera turbo. The one in the back was a silver "S" model. It took me a while to catch up to them. I got in behind the silver one. We were going about 65 mph. I go around the silver car to get to mister turbo. I got just even with the black one and he floors it! Man, did that thing sound mean. He puts about 4 cars lengths on me. I wasn't really expecting that. So I floor it and stay with him 'til we reach about 110. We have to shut it down because of traffic. He exits and we don't get to play anymore. That turbo car was BAD!

Then the silver one comes pulling up. He gets to about my bumper and I floor it again. We stay pretty even until about 100 then we both have to shut it down. All in all, the 14 year old TTA hung in there pretty well with these brand new $100,000+ high tech german road machines!

Back