bl 142
clt 162
ats 118
r 775
tps .46
iac 20
cc247 loops
mal oo

now my fuel pressure is probably a little low at 40 41 it should be at 43 45 psi...how do i increase it? o2 seems a little low...How do i change it? bl seems high...How do I lower it? will changing my timing sovle any problems? doesnt seem to run right at all....and by the way I just got a tt chip for my buick, which is a 87 gn...somebody please help

blm high

Are these the numbers after install TT chip? Did you do a spring cleaning? There is probably a vacum leak some where causing the high blm. After five years my car sat had same problem. I did a spring cleaning and replaced all the vacum lines. Installed a TT chip BLM were fine to this day runs 124-128 all day long. IAC seems alittle low.

it might be from my ac controller in the car i can hear it hissing...but i replaced most of all of the lines. if the pcv valve is installed backwards then would that cause it? bl how do i lower it?

start at the vac. block ,take one hose of and plug that port, this will tell you which line is leaking.

Check under the passenger footwell in the interior under the glovebox area- there are two ports that pass through the firewall that can easily come undone.

so you guys are saying i have a vac leak??? lol would putting on smaller then usual vac lines cause that? i will chase it down...would putting on the pcv valve backwards cause the same problem? lol thanks

Here you go from one of the best Scanmaster Readings Explained - TurboTweak Forum this will explain the scanmaster readings.
Also re read post #5 and #6, you have a vacuum leak if you can hear the hissing.
Go to Advanced Auto or your favorite auto store and get about 10-12 ft of each vacuum line diameter you need, do a search I remember reading someone took the time to measure how much and what size you need, I just go and buy a wod of different sizes and use it as needed over the yrs.

Chuck

Start with the basics. Install the TT chip and set the FP to 43# - raisng the FP alone my get your BLM's in line. Do not worry about the O2 mv in idle.
To change the FP you need to adjust the screw on the top of the fuel pressure regulater in or out until you have a FP of 43# with the vacume line that is attached to the regulater off.