You can type here any text you want

Please help point me in the right direction!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dukie0584

Hello, I live in Owensboro, KY and looking to have my 87 GN engine completely redone and can't find anyone in this area that's familiar with these cars and I don't want just anyone working on it! I just purchased the car with 59K actual miles and was told it had an ignition problem so I didn't get to hear it run before I bought it but have since gotten it cranked and it's pouring blue smoke from the valve covers and out the exhaust! The previous owner stated to me that it was pushing 25LBS of boost before and I thought he was full of it but I guess that's what happened to the engine! The motor has never been worked on and I'm just looking to do a basic rebuild close to factory and was hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction and tell me where I can take the car. I'm willing to travel a few hundred miles to insure it's in the right hands so any info will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time and help!!!

Automotive Machine & Performance - Mike Phillips
6325 Highway 54 - Philpot, KY. 42366
270-729-5556 - Home
Mike and his crew offer performance engine service and parts for Buick engines that
are highly regarded as second to none. You may have to drive a little further, but is well worth it

Ask for Mike they are good and honest people. Let him know one of the Chicagoland buick guy's recommended him. He builds alot of motors.

Steve

Automotive Machine & Performance - Mike Phillips
6325 Highway 54 - Philpot, KY. 42366
270-729-5556 - Home
Mike and his crew offer performance engine service and parts for Buick engines that
are highly regarded as second to none. You may have to drive a little further, but is well worth it

Ask for Mike they are good and honest people. Let him know one of the Chicagoland buick guy's recommended him. He builds alot of motors.

Steve

X2 Real nice guy and he knows his buick engines

Good suggestion since it's 7.7 miles from downtown Owensboro to Philpot according to google maps

David

Back