You can type here any text you want

Please identify this under dash electrical box...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

karolko

Hey guys,

i am doing some wiring elimination and i would like to know what this box is.

It is located on the same bracket as the throttle pedal under the car.

I suspect it may be the factory security system, but i checked my RPO's and it did not list the thing.

Thanks alot in advance

Attachments

• IMG_3954.JPG
    IMG_3954.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3955.JPG
    IMG_3955.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_3956.JPG
    IMG_3956.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
Looks like the cruise control module

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Looks to me like either it's a cruise control module or the key-in-ignition and headlights-on buzzer module....but I may be wrong...

Claude.

Yes you guys are correct, it is the Cruise control module.

Thanks alot,

Adrian

Are you going to delete the cruise. Will that box need to be deleted also with the cruise? I ask because I'm in the same process as well and I ran into the same box and wasnt sure what It went to.

have to look and see if it's the same for the TTA but if any of you guys are doing a cruise delete and like to sell the electronics box (if working and with the part number label/s on there) let me know as I'm interested in a spare one for my TTA if the price is right.

have to look and see if it's the same for the TTA but if any of you guys are doing a cruise delete and like to sell the electronics box (if working and with the part number label/s on there) let me know as I'm interested in a spare one for my TTA if the price is right.
Make sure the code letters are the same. They are different depending on the vehicle/engine/drive train.

Looks like a container of C4 to me.......have you driven around in Iran recently?:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Back