P'logger, MAFT Pro, Scanmaster, LC-1 wideband, 4" Mega MAF

fullahotair

Looking to move to up to a FAST system - if I can sell these parts. Parts are a couple years old. Everything is working order and in good shape - no surprises. These parts are all currently on the car and fully operational as you can see in the pics. If have any takers on these items, I'll remove the items from the car during the week or the weekend at the latest.

1. Powerlogger already installed in ECM and with the modifed ECM cover/plastic trim piece so you won't need to cut yours. I have all the manuals and the CD, although you can download all that stuff online - $225

2. Scanmaster - Setup with chip to work in conjunction with powerlogger. - SOLD.

3. Wideband -LC-1 - used - works great - no issues. I have wired into the maft pro for wideband tracking - $100

4. MAFT PRO - great shape, no issues, comes with high boost controller (boost controller has plug-n-play harness) - $375. I have an extender pro chip that will go with it, but you 'll most likely need it reburnt for your application. This chip is burnt for 80 lb injectors. When I remove the unit, i'll tag each wire to help you with your install. The install is pretty easy if you don't mind some soldering

5. 4" Chrome MAF pipe with whatever the new style MAF is...the small stick style. Purchased from Full Throttle a couple years ago. It has a few scuffs on the back (came that way) which you don't see. It isn't a mirror finish, but looks good... It'll come with a black silicone hose and 2 clamps - SOLD

All parts are located in Syracuse, NY. Prices do not include shipping. If you have any questions, let me know...

Thanks,
Nate

. IMAG0351.jpgIMAG0352.jpgIMAG0355.jpgIMAG0357.jpgIMAG0360.jpgIMAG0361.jpgIMAG0362.jpgIMAG0364.jpg

I'll take #5 Price shipped to 92131 (San Diego)

5. 4" Chrome MAF pipe with whatever the new style MAF is...the small stick style. Purchased from Full Throttle a couple years ago. It has a few scuffs on the back (came that way) which you don't see. It isn't a mirror finish, but looks good... It'll come with a black silicone hose and 2 clamps - $125

Thanks. Ray

Hi ray, thanks for the interest in the maf pipe. Its currently pending payment. If the deal falls through you are next in line.

Thanks,
Nate