PMR-30 KelTec

chadly

Anyone have one or shot one? I was just fooling around on youtube and it looks like a really neat piece. 30 round clip and weighs 19 oz loaded.:eek: Not sure on the pricing of ammo but I would not think .22 magnum would be reasonable.

Kel Tec CNC

They seem to be having some problems... They are going for way over MSRP right now on gunbroker:eek:

Believe it or not .22 mag per round is with in a few cents of a 9mm... I am talking .03-.04.

30rd is nice.

For more $ on the initial purpose you could buy a 5.7x28 and make the .22 mag seem like a pellet;) add the good spring and you got 30rd clips...

If the price of ammo is the same as 9mm I’m out. I regularly carry my .22 Mark 3 in the woods on scouting adventures. It weighs 35 oz’s and only holds 10 rounds. My thought was the pmr-30 has more power, half the weight, and three times the rounds. Assuming ammo would be cheap I could also go crazy at the range. Oh well. BTW do you know what trouble they are having with them?

If the price of ammo is the same as 9mm I’m out. I regularly carry my .22 Mark 3 in the woods on scouting adventures. It weighs 35 oz’s and only holds 10 rounds. My thought was the pmr-30 has more power, half the weight, and three times the rounds. Assuming ammo would be cheap I could also go crazy at the range. Oh well. BTW do you know what trouble they are having with them?

They seem to have a lot of hang ups, not sure if that is FTF or FTL, I read so much on so many guns I forget... I haven't got to even lay hands on one yet. We deal with many distributors and their stock so far is ALL allocated out to the "big shops" first.

I think as soon as the stock is caught up you can buy this fun for under $340.

Far as ammo prices, here is a quick link that will give you some idea of the costs....

AmmoEngine: .380 ACP, Instock For Sale Premium & Discount Ammunition, Ammo Deals

The cheapest decent .22 mag is .18 .19 cent per round

9mm is .22-.23 cent per round...

That is not enough of a price difference IMO to justify the difference. These ammo makers are NUTS:mad:

Remember you can't reload the rimfire cartridge either...:frown:

LOL! I've been getting 1120rd crates of 7.62x39 ammo on my door for $210! That's under 19cents/rd. AND comes on 112 'free' stripper clips that have been going for as much as 50cents EA!:cool:

An AK pistol will set you back $329+tax anywhere you go!;)
30rd mags, drums if you like, tons of gadgets and accesories to geek it out if you want...

So you have to wear it on a sling instead of in your pocket, OK, They're SO much more fun !!!!:D

LOL! I've been getting 1120rd crates of 7.62x39 ammo on my door for $210! That's under 19cents/rd. AND comes on 112 'free' stripper clips that have been going for as much as 50cents EA!:cool:

30rd mags, drums if you like, tons of gadgets and accesories to geek it out if you want...

So you have to wear it on a sling instead of in your pocket, OK, They're SO much more fun !!!!:D

Give me that link again!:biggrin:

Here's a good deal on AK ammo. The Armory is a great place to deal with, I've bought several toys from them. They are local here, so I can't speak on shipping. $179 for 1120 rounds of 7.62x39 They usually have .380 ammo in stock too.

7.62x39 124 gr FMJ Yugo Ammo Case(1,120 rds)

Looks like DaBigguys source would benefit you more Shane. I'm gettin mine from AIM Surplus Home They're @ $182/crate but I can take advantage of the lower shipping to offset sales tax... and the extra $3:rolleyes::D

Unless you meant the link from waaay before on them AR's, and that was CDNN Sports, Inc. for public and TARGETSPORTSINC.COM for you.

You da man. I had been looking for all those links again;) Thanks!

WOW!:eek:

That's just crazy!!!

I didn't think it'd ever come up again but,,, I was wondering how you made out on that deal as I chuckled to myself just this past weekend.

I'd just bumped into a friend at the Cleveland area gunshow, who was carrying one of them AR's, that he'd just paid nearly full retail for and was all excited about his 'deal'!:D

I was talking to my gun shop manager and we buy right much from CDNN, I had forgotten all about it.... I didn't realize it but we buy alot of used guns from them...

The thing with them is "most" of the great deals are not in stock or they get sold out FAST!

Right now they have a AR listed for $799:eek: that our normal cost is $995 and up. Guess what, they don't have any in stock;)

I could look at those catalogs all day with all those goodies in them;)

Your totally right, no one should pay RETAIL for any gun... Unless it is "new" like this Keltec we are discussing you should always be able to buy back of msrp...