You can type here any text you want

Poor guy ! Didn't have a chance !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
86gngirl said:
I have owned it for 9 years. I bought it with 1200 miles on it from a local guy getting a devorce. His loss was my gain.I take to the race track and shows but try to limit the miles.I am trying to keep this one for collector value. Thats why I'm looking fot another to play with. :biggrin:
Cool. Probably even a better deal for you. That one in NY was way overpriced. Can't wait to see pics!

I am going to get some pictures here soon. A month ago I just bought a Buick Lacross to replace my van. The Lacross is my GN with 4 doors, no turbo(trying to figure out how to put one on :biggrin: ) and the interior is a diferent color.They are both black, 3.8 v6, astro roof, I just have to get the rear spoiler put on the Lacross.The funny thing is they are 20 years apart.The GN's build date is 10/85 and the Lacross is 3/05. Didn't plan that, just happened.

Welby,
Good to hear another Jay fan. He's the best guy to go to!! I don't go to malls and shop like most women do . I go to JAY'S !

Dragon,
Sounds like your not messing around with your car.Let us know when you have it running and how it does at the track!

WOOHOO! Just picked it up last night. Talk about fast service! Jay put rear control arms on it for me and WOW what a difference. Rides much nicer. I just have to do some detailing on it and bug removal (it's that time of the year again),Than I can get some pictures posted.

86gngirl said:
Jay put rear control arms on it for me and WOW what a difference. Rides much nicer.
You must have gotten the boxed arms. They made a difference for ours too, but we didn't get them until 140k.

86gngirl said:
I just have to do some detailing on it and bug removal (it's that time of the year again),Than I can get some pictures posted.
Down here it's been that time of year for a couple of months now. And I though my old VW was a bug killing machine!

PICS! PICS!

Thats them! Still have the originals though. I can't beleive the difference in handling ! They are from HRpartsNstuff. It's been alittle cold up here (canadian cold fronts) so the bugs aren't to bad , but they were last night! Car looks green in the front.

GN Girl, Glad you got the car back. Those lowers do make a big difference. I cant wait to see the pictures. And no im not messing around with mine i want the fastest TR in Arkansas.

Jays a good guy Ive seen him work on these car for the past 17 years and hes always done a good job!

Jay built me a motor a few years ago till i flexed the crank and chewed up all the main bearings in it last year. If you ever want some work i can do it, I just got done building another motor. I am alot closer to you then going to Jays. Im just down in shaler. I think i saw u driving around the area about 2 weeks ago.

Turbo317 said:
Jay built me a motor a few years ago till i flexed the crank and chewed up all the main bearings in it last year. If you ever want some work i can do it, I just got done building another motor. I am alot closer to you then going to Jays. Im just down in shaler. I think i saw u driving around the area about 2 weeks ago.
It was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Me and my oldest son were trying to cause some trouble :wink: . Where about in shaler are you? Also I'm looking for a decent GN to build for street/strip, so if you see any good deals let me know. I almost bought that one in Mercer 3 months ago but the guy was a *ic* and wanted to much. The car needed alot of work for what he was asking. Are you going to Wexfords cruise May 5? Well hope to see you there.

86gngirl said:
It was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Me and my oldest son were trying to cause some trouble :wink: . Where about in shaler are you? Also I'm looking for a decent GN to build for street/strip, so if you see any good deals let me know. I almost bought that one in Mercer 3 months ago but the guy was a *ic* and wanted to much. The car needed alot of work for what he was asking. Are you going to Wexfords cruise May 5? Well hope to see you there.

i am in the burchfield plan. i plan on going may 5th

Back