You can type here any text you want

Poor Moostang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not too big of a deal

Well that's something you don't see too often.
After watching the video a couple of times it is quite obvious the mustang driver is not very talented in the drivers seat. Pretty pathetic launch. Not too aggresive driving either. Banshee's however can be quite quick. A friend in high school had one and it did 80+ mph. Also there was a guy at Gainesville raceway on one not too long ago who turned some 14 second passes on it. Still a funny video though. :cool:

93 LX Coupe

I see u came here to make excuses for your fellow stang owner... Is that all u guys know how to do??? Yeah, I saw a brand new GT at Moroso running low 15s last week and it seems the norm of them run similar times... What's your point:confused: Your the type of guy that gives rustang owners a bad name by making excuses and I'm sure u know the ever popular "I missed third" excuse... It seems to be catching on amongst u guys... Excuses are pretty pathetic IMO!!!

funny video

yeah, that was funny AND weird to see a 4 wheeler racing a car...but c'mon it's like a car racing a motorcycle - a car will almost always lose. the horsepower to weight ratio isn't even close in any of these circumstances. now if Geno raced my GSXR, that would be fun to see!! ah, who said that?
damn Brick, did u have a bad day ?? lol...the guy was driving like a girl. :)

I'll race your GsXR no problem but you have to come to my track :D sand it is! hehe it just for fun fellas laugh a little !

NOSjohnWE4

I was just trying to get a rise out of another mustang guy who came here cause he's probably tired of all the sh!t talking that goes on about rustangs... Honestly, I think the guy was driving very aggresive and launched the car very hard;)

86Brick

Originally posted by 86brick
I see u came here to make excuses for your fellow stang owner... Is that all u guys know how to do???
No...how am i making excusses? It wasn't me driving. I really don't care. Mustangs get beat all the time. Wooptie Doo.

Yeah, I saw a brand new GT at Moroso running low 15s last week and it seems the norm of them run similar times... What's your point:confused:
I don't care. It wasn't me. What's your point?

Your the type of guy that gives rustang owners a bad name by making excuses and I'm sure u know the ever popular "I missed third" excuse... It seems to be catching on amongst u guys... Excuses are pretty pathetic IMO!!!
Ouch! You just put me in the 16 year old ricer category. I make mustang owners look bad huh? Right buddy...i drive a clean stock looking mustang and i am a fan of other cars too. I don't drive like a jackass and don't act like my mustang is the GOD of the road. Why? Cause i know it isn't. I make excuses huh? You must know me real well. Have "I missed third" racing you before?

I was just trying to get a rise out of another mustang guy who came here cause he's probably tired of all the sh!t talking that goes on about rustangs...
No...I really could care less.

Honestly, I think the guy was driving very aggresive and launched the car very hard
Watch the video again. Turn the volume up and listen to the stang. Then refer to what NOSjohnWE4 said about the driver.

PS- Thanks for being so nice. I must be a troll. Going fast with class huh?

Re: Not too big of a deal

Originally posted by 93 LX Coupe
Well that's something you don't see too often.
After watching the video a couple of times it is quite obvious the mustang driver is not very talented in the drivers seat. Pretty pathetic launch. Not too aggresive driving either. Banshee's however can be quite quick. A friend in high school had one and it did 80+ mph. Also there was a guy at Gainesville raceway on one not too long ago who turned some 14 second passes on it. Still a funny video though. :cool:

I'm sorry but I have to agree. If you listen to that video, the Mustang guy was either asleep or not trying. He started late, bogged it, and even then wasn't really on it. He might've gotten beat anyway, but the video doesn't really prove anything other than people should be more careful how and what they race when the camera is rolling.

It holds true for any car. There's plenty of people driving around thinking GNs are slow because I've sat at a light and liquified my tires, or otherwise screwed up a launch. The best is when an intercooler hose pops off. Ditto on my 'Phoon - which actually is slow by some people's standards, but still faster than a Mustang :) (Sorry, I had to get that in there)

Jim

93 LX Coupe

I did get a rise out of u after all LMAO:p You need to lighten up rustang boy and really I could give a damn how hard he launched cause he still would of gotten beat J/K... I guess I should have mentioned how I was joking since u blue oval boys are always so serious and can't take a little sh!t talking...Last post for me on this very serious topic of a mustang race:rolleyes:

Back