You can type here any text you want

Port matching stock heads & intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks for the info yall, ill do my best to get it tight.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would clean up the bowls and maybe a little exhaust port work and get it back together. If you ever have the heads off again you can always do more extensive port work.

Yeah sounds like a plan to me mike..

I know this all started with the head gaskets blowing from reading your other post. I also see that this is the first time that you have been into the motor and you are smart for asking for opinions about how to do things. It's the guy's that jump on a project and throw it together without any plan that end up having problems.

Yeah true & i dont want that to be me lol, i've put alot of thought & decisions from questions i've ask into trying to do it right, thanks!

I might have got lost a few posts back, but I always thought if you had ported Champion Heads you needed the Champion ported intake... Just a question if you had T/A ported heads could you use the champion ported intake?

i have one of the flat headed screws that hold the rockers in place missing & the rocker just spins around on the shaft, can i use another type of screw or bolt or do i have to replace that exact part? Any ideas fella's?

so can those be picked up at a local parts store or special order like ebay or buick specialty stores

Back