Ported Manifold

chiken

DUDE NICE MONTE!
i am in the middle of a rebuild with champion iron heads and want to have my manifold (lower) ported. i see that ESP has ported manifolds for $200. i dont want to port them myself so who can i go to for the porting?

Nick,
What kind of power imporvement will the lower make? I realize its usually done w/ heads but give me your best guess or any data you may have if you don't mind.

The stock port at the head can be opened up 20-25% by matching to the stock gasket. Along with un-shrouding the injector boss, this is how much flow should be improved to the valve. With the heads we do, port matched, bowl work, perf valve job and ported intake, local GN's run low 11's. Same car/combo/boost before ran high 11's.

Hard give specifics on how much more power a ported manifold would give as we have not done just that, but will certainly help.

Porting HOT AIR Manifold

Hey Nick,
How about a HOT AIR intake. I am in the process of rebuilding my spare motor and I want to try a ported intake. I would like the top of the Hot Air intake cut and the "Zip tubes or Center Divider" remove and runners ported. Have you ever considered doing a HOT AIR intake? The HOT AIR market had one vendor, Turbomotion, whom had a burglary and pretty much shut down the business. Thanks

I am also interested in one for my hot air. I do have an extra intake and was considering sending it off.

Nick, would this help a stock block/head car? I have bigger inj, thdp and a few basic bolt on mods.

Heads have never been off and I would like to keep it that way for a long time,

Tks,

I bought a set of heads off Nick and he does nice work. I did port my own intke to match tho. If you guys need work done don't think twice about it he will take car of you.

Just my $.02 plug ;)