Portland Street Legals this weekend

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I guess i didnt get enough racing in this weekend :)
Me and Robin are heading to Portland thursday and hopefully meeting up with Terry Ryan saturday night:) Anybody care to come play with some local street racers in Portland?

:mad: I wish I could go. Dave said he will get to my truck probably by next Tuesday.
Thanks for having us along, we had a great time. In fact, thanks to everyone that didn't mind me out there in my little truck. I think I did pretty good considering I was having boost problems :) I didn't win, but I did my best..and had a blast doing it!! I think 13.78 @ 97 mph is ok... for a completely stock truck. :cool:
It was nice to meet everyone, they were all great :)
Say hi to Slash for me. Tell him to quit growing, LOL
Happy 4th everyone!

Geno - I'll go, but only to watch...not that I'm anywhere near your speed...I think my tranny's finally had enough after 177k miles and the TT4 heat. I was worried about making it home from Woodburn Saturday. :( Does Dave Splett make housecalls?

No
But if you bring your trans to Portland i will take it to him for you:)

Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately, I don't have the tools or skill to remove the tranny. It's already in Portland, though - I live about 5 minutes from PIR. Cairns says living that close to a track is unfair! :)

Dave Loney told me that cars have run better just by having Terry look at them. Maybe if you and Terry look at my car, it will be magically transformed from a slug into a gazelle. :D

In all seriousness, I'm afraid to drive the car much as it sits. I'll email you...