You can type here any text you want

Possiblly selling My TType project and Parts Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PCP_58

I may be entertaining the idea of selling my ttype project b/c I have purchased a nice 86 gn. The car is a 1985 t type white/tan interior black out package rolling chassis. It has good interior, just needs cleaning where they had parts sitting in it. NO rips or tears. The body is solid with the only rust being a pin sized hole in the floor pan. The car has had some repairs and primer done on the driver side quarter. The body is straight and in great condition. This car can come with a 1 owner 1987 GN parts car with a clear title. The parts car is hit on the front and goes on down the driver's side. It will have the original BRF tranny, Posi-Rear, and body parts(Shortblock is spoken for and so is headliner). It has no seats in it. I also have a 4.1 shortblock unassembled that can go with it for $400 extra. I am looking to break even at $4,150 for both. Something local would be wonderful. Pics. available to serious inquiries only, don't waste my time if u just want pics. and no intention of purchasing. Thanks.

I am in MS so somewhere in surrounding states, I have no problem letting anyone coming to get them from any location. I figure no one wants to ship two cars out, but U never know what people will do if they want something bad enough. They would make someone a great project who doesn't mind working and learning about these cars. I just have too many projects right now. I am building two Mustangs (One turbo gt, one nitrous coupe). I can get some pics. up hopefully. Thanks.

Houston, MS. I am 24 miles from Pontotoc and Tupelo. U can come look at them anytime.

Pics. added. Please do not ask if I will sell such and such parts. I am selling both cars complete as a package, willing to seperate for the right price though. Thanks.

Attachments

I will sell both cars w/o a shortblock for $3500.00. The white t is absolutely a solid foundation for a project. Make a nice car out of one or part both. I will even help u get them home if u live near Mississippi. Thanks.

Back