You can type here any text you want

Posting photos

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

czimpel

Boost...gotta get some!
How come when I post photos in my posts they end up right in the body of the thread and everyone else's that I read show up on the bottom of the thread and you click on them to load them?

I'm I doing it wrong?

I'm posting photos on photo bucket, and copying the direct link to the image link box on TB.com. The direct link is the only one that works.

Thanks.

If you upload a file within this site, it will default to an attachment. If you insert as thumbnail it will show up small and you can click to enlarge. If you insert inline, it will be actual size in the body of the message

So, how do I upload to the site? When I click on the add image, it just asks for the image address.

czimpel said:
So, how do I upload to the site? When I click on the add image, it just asks for the image address.

Click upload file underneath the message box

Or you can do what you've been doing but add your img code at the bottom of your post instead of inside the message part. Type your message, hit enter a few times, and post the img link code.

Back