You can type here any text you want

Power Brake Service...How to get in touch?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboclam

Went to website and the 800 and 562#s won't work. I need some of the braided lines for the steering pump. I've emailed hoping I can get through to someone. Thanks!

Just tried calling and im having the same problem. both #s say disconnected. I was trying to get a track # on my lines and reservoir. Bob where ya at man??

Does anyone know how much the stainless hose kit is for the hydroboost set-up is? Thanks

Just tried calling and im having the same problem. both #s say disconnected. I was trying to get a track # on my lines and reservoir. Bob where ya at man??

The Hydroboost unit I ordered from Bob arrived and looks great. Beautiful product. Been waiting on the polished reservoir and lines for a month. Wonder how many others are waiting?? Not crazy about disconnected phone lines. :(

P.S. I just called PowerbrakeBob's company myself and I also got the NO LONGER IN SERVICE speech.

I hope he is still in business?

The Hydroboost unit I ordered from Bob arrived and looks great. Beautiful product. Been waiting on the polished reservoir and lines for a month. Wonder how many others are waiting?? Not crazy about disconnected phone lines. :(

However, PowerbrakeBob's company is Power Brake Services.com not Power Brake Service

I hear ya, it worries me a little. Hell Ive even installed the master and booster and tore out all my stock p/s lines. Jackson told me last tuesday or so that they had the reservoirs in and they would be going out. Not sure how to feel/what to think right now.

I was waiting on the reservoir and a filter as well. I called Monday, spoke with someone and got a tracking number. Hopefully it's the last of my order......I've been waiting since the end of February.

Just got a PM from POWERBRAKEBOB.
All is well. Glad he let me know.

His quote:
NO PROBLEM, OTHER THAN SOMEONE HIT A POWER POLE, AND SHUT OFF POWER AND PHONES. THEY SHOULD BE BACK TOMORROW.

Just got a PM from POWERBRAKEBOB.
All is well. Glad he let me know.

His quote:
NO PROBLEM, OTHER THAN SOMEONE HIT A POWER POLE, AND SHUT OFF POWER AND PHONES. THEY SHOULD BE BACK TOMORROW.

Good deal, I figured it was something like that. Thanks for the update!

Back