power logger info

they should jump around alittle not like yours. your goes from really high to really low. they should very just alittle.

ECM stayed in closed loop, so it should be bouncing in closed loop.
Now, the question is "why".
To get to "open loop", you need a certain MAF/LV8 reading.

Also, the car has a 2 bar map.
So on the log, it is not seeing "22 PSI", but an actual 7 PSI. ........... If I remember correctly :)

that's funny you should say that my coworker thinks it might be my mass air or translator problem; They are both new from fullthrottle, I know from personel experience that they could be bad right off the shelf but know that would be odd. should my mass air readings peg at 255 with wot right away?

I agree with Jerryl.:smile:
You won't see 255 on a hotair car that easily. Your reading may be right, but you can try increasing the WOT fuel knob in the Translator to see if the reading comes up higher, and therefore richer. Try the WOT setting at 5, which is +10%. While you're in there, set the MAF base to 1, to bring the idle BLM down.

Definitely a strange O2 trace. Maybe it's misfiring, or a bad ground somewhere.

I agree with Jerryl.:smile:
You won't see 255 on a hotair car that easily. Your reading may be right, but you can try increasing the WOT fuel knob in the Translator to see if the reading comes up higher, and therefore richer. Try the WOT setting at 5, which is +10%. While you're in there, set the MAF base to 1, to bring the idle BLM down.

Definitely a strange O2 trace. Maybe it's misfiring, or a bad ground somewhere.

Adjusting the WOT switch in the translator isn't going to have much of any affect runnning a TT chip.

The extender is designed for that feature (wot switch).
Might help some if he's way below 255 on the maf (which he should not be if running much over 13# of boost), but not once there.

Adjusting the WOT switch in the translator isn't going to have much of any affect runnning a TT chip.

The extender is designed for that feature (wot switch).
Might help some if he's way below 255 on the maf (which he should not be if running much over 13# of boost), but not once there.

Interesting.
Help me understand if you will please. :cool:

With the extender, since you see above 255 gr/sec, that is all you need for a good tune - since the ECM regulates fuel based on MAF reading?

I got another question. I am getting 9 #s of boost and the wastegate rod is pretty tight. I have to pull on it to get it on the flange stud. I hope this makes sense. Anyways my question is my chip is set for 13-14 psi; Do I adjust till i get that amount of psi? That would make it hella tight. It might be ok, cause i had it adjusted like that a few years ago. But like I said early in this thread, My car no longer runs as good as it did. I feel like any rice rocket can blow my doors off. Matter of fact my brothers integra was able to catch up. (race with integra log) I did notice that i had a total of 71 mph that i was not able to go over. I am dissapointed but not giving up; I know what it had and I have a lot more than then so it is only a matter of getting over this hump. I still remember before my brother got his integra; He had a regular honda, We took off from a light and I totally smoked him; Only upgrade I had was ls1 mass air and translator and the basics adj fpr and boost controler. I guess payback is a b.
So in conclusion I would like to thank everyone who is helping me get through this!:wink:

I got another question. I am getting 9 #s of boost and the wastegate rod is pretty tight. I have to pull on it to get it on the flange stud. I hope this makes sense. Anyways my question is my chip is set for 13-14 psi; Do I adjust till i get that amount of psi? ...........

You should be able to get 12 PSi boost with the stock WG, installing it with enough tention to pull it about 1/8" to get it on the arm.
How do you "read" your boost?
Do you have any exhaust leaks?
What about the "Y" connector? Is is installed correctly?
Is the WG actuator diaphram in good condition, as in "not ripped"?

No need to adjust to 13-14PSI boost. It just means that the chip is programmed to provide enough fuel for 13-14PSI. Lower boost wont hurt anything, since it is still calculating fuel off the MAF reading.