power logger info

luisturbog

UNDERDOG HOT AIR !!!!!!!
I finally got my power logger hooked up; My car is running rough, I can't figure out what it is. I installed tt chip, 60 # msd injectors, ls1 mass air with translator; my car does not run the same. Can someone give me some input? I got power logger readings, can someone tell me how to load them? thanks in advance. Luis.

To load the powerlogger data to the site, you need to zip them up and attach them to a posting.

Here's the technical steps.
1) Bring up Windows Explorer.
2) Find the dat file you want send.
3) Right mouse click on the dat file and select "Send to" an then "Compressed (zipped) Folder".
4) A zipped file will be created with the same name as the power logger file
5) Go to this message thread.
6) Click on "Post Reply"
7) In the Reply toolbar click on the paper clip.
8) In the "Manage Attachments" window, click on "Browse..."
9) Find the zipped powerlogger file and click on the open button.
10) Click on the "Upload" button on the "Manage Attachments" window.
11) Click on "Close this Window" button.
12) Fill in the Subject and message information in the posting.
13) click on "Submit Reply"

As you can probably tell, I do a lot of procedures :tongue:

I finally got my power logger hooked up; My car is running rough, I can't figure out what it is. I installed tt chip, 60 # msd injectors, ls1 mass air with translator; my car does not run the same. Can someone give me some input? I got power logger readings, can someone tell me how to load them? thanks in advance. Luis.

here are some #'s
rpm 3700
maf 159.4
lv8 230
tps 3.95
wastegate 50.6%
speed 70 mph
iac 111
x counts 252
advance 16.2
knock 4
injector pw 11.72
injector duty 36.1 %

I hope this says something!
i'm:confused:

was this WOT? also is the 4 deg of knock you where getting? what as the boost pressure?

here are some #'s
rpm 3700
maf 159.4
lv8 230
tps 3.95
wastegate 50.6%
speed 70 mph
iac 111
x counts 252
advance 16.2
knock 4
injector pw 11.72
injector duty 36.1 %

I hope this says something!
i'm:confused:

Doesn't tell us much of anything. It's just a snapshot, and no info about what conditions this was under. WOT? cuise?

was this WOT? also is the 4 deg of knock you where getting? what as the boost pressure?

this was wot
7-8 # of boost
Also on my o2's; should they stay high? what should they be at? looks like they bounce around even with foot to the floor. I will post some power logger readings later on when my computer picks up a signal. Please advise me what to watch out for.

here are power logger readings.

Attachments

• race w integra.zip
    62.4 KB · Views: 65
Your foot may be to the floor, but your thottle position sensor isn't showing that. At first glance from you Powerlogger data, your TPS is max'd at 4.05 it should be higher than that. You should adjust your TPS for sure.

Your foot may be to the floor, but your thottle position sensor isn't showing that. At first glance from you Powerlogger data, your TPS is max'd at 4.05 it should be higher than that. You should adjust your TPS for sure.

My tps is at .42 at idle. what should I do to make it read 4.5?

This is a log of me trying to do a burnout. Would not even break the wheels loose.

Attachments

• converter stall.zip
    30.2 KB · Views: 51
to get the tps higher u will have to loosent the 2 screws and adjust it. if u cant achive the WOT of at least 4.5 you might need to in large the slots on the tps.

ok im looking at ypur log first thing first get the boost sensor hooked up to the power logger. also a WB sensor should be on your list of things since tunning with the stock NB is hard. TPS needs to come up. your getting power inrichment but still needs to come up. with the low amount of boost you are running MAF values look good. next thing u need to do something about your coolant system your car is running pretty warm considering what your IAT is. next thing u have lots of injector left :) one thing your O2 is wack. try replacing it. that thing is all over the place.

At the beginning of the stall converter log, you look like your at idle. Your BLM is at 142 which is on the lean side for idle. You may need to check around for vacuum leaks. Looking at both logs I'm getting a lean feeling from your setup. Your not getting any knock which is excellent.

I agree it appears to be lean everywhere with the high BLM's and low O2's.
Are the settings in the Translator box correct?
MAF facing the right direction?
Is your fuel pressure at 43psi?
Is the fuel pressure gauge correct?

ok im looking at ypur log first thing first get the boost sensor hooked up to the power logger. also a WB sensor should be on your list of things since tunning with the stock NB is hard. TPS needs to come up. your getting power inrichment but still needs to come up. with the low amount of boost you are running MAF values look good. next thing u need to do something about your coolant system your car is running pretty warm considering what your IAT is. next thing u have lots of injector left :) one thing your O2 is wack. try replacing it. that thing is all over the place.

what wb o2 do you recomend to run with power logger? can you give me a link? How much is involved in installing it?

I agree it appears to be lean everywhere with the high BLM's and low O2's.
Are the settings in the Translator box correct?
MAF facing the right direction?
Is your fuel pressure at 43psi?
Is the fuel pressure gauge correct?

settings in translator set to (base 0) (wot 0) on on on off
maf is pointing to tb
set fuel at 43 (checked w/two gauges)
How else could I correct being lean everywhere?
Is the heated o2 what everyone is calling wb o2 sensor?
Would a bad o2 be the cause of my problems?
It was fine before upgrade.

Try setting the MAF base to 1, and WOT at 5, to see what the effect is. Drive it around a while to see if the BLM's come down.

You can try changing the O2 sensor. Your heated O2 is not a wideband O2.

If none of that does anything, you might try swapping back to your old MAF to see what that does.