power logger info

It is an addition and it cannot be put in the stock position because of the heat. Mine is by the CAT. I brought the wires into the car through the shifter wire passage under the console(which comes off easy). Brad

i have mine in the test pipe. i have a colum shift car so i brought mine threw the firewall hole

where on my power logger does the wb o2 go hooked up? is running a 3 bar map sensor the only way to get boost reference?

2 or 3 bar MAP sensor will work. also the wide band hooks up to the Aux box same place the boost sensor wire is ran

2 or 3 bar MAP sensor will work. also the wide band hooks up to the Aux box same place the boost sensor wire is ran

ok! How do i connect the map sensor wire to reference boost? my stock map is 2 bar correct? I thought that power logger would pick up signal through ecm.

boost reference signal

I tried doing a search on wiring up my power logger boost signal from map sensor with no luck; anybody have instructions or know how to wire it up?

Ok! I have a question! what are the readings you get from mass air w/ translator on power logger with the ignition on but not running? I'm getting a set reading and a coworker of mine said i should see "ooo". Can you guys tell me what yours reads? thanks, Luis.:frown:

New update! I figured out that my tv cable was not letting me get wot; I have now corrected that problem, But still get no power; Now the engine cuts out when I stage on converter. I believe it's going to be a fueling problem. I will get a new gauge today and install; Hope i track this problem down like a bloodhound.:confused:

here is another log with boost reference and new o2. someone give some input. thanks, Luis.

Attachments

• wot.zip
    43.5 KB · Views: 39
one thing i notice is your O2 are going nuts. i looked at all my logs and my brothers logs and they are not like that. your 02's are crazy. another thing is this run is in 1st gear. is there no power in all the gears? or is it just first? also when looking at your 02's your crazy lean. you need to add fuel from what i can see. i would check the wiring on your 02 sensor and see if we can get this fixed but from the data i can take out of it you need fuel. try bumping your static fuel pressure up 3psi and see if you see any difference. @ 23 pounds of boost that car should be pulling pretty good. is this on race gas or alky? also looking at your log the car seems like a slug. what converter and turbo are you running. when my car comes up on boost it pegs boost quick yours is slow as hell. anywaya s we will get you past this.

brent

Like Brent said, your O2s aren't right. The log just doesn't look like you're at WOT even though your TPS is at 4.45 (Which is still a bit low).

Thoughts,

Do you have a Cat on your exhaust? If so could it be clogged? I just believe your not generating enough exhaust gas to spool up the turbo. Or the exhaust isn't breathing right.

The datalog shows you go into 4th gear before even registering 3rd gear. Maybe Transmission issues?

Like Brent said, your O2s aren't right. The log just doesn't look like you're at WOT even though your TPS is at 4.45 (Which is still a bit low).

Thoughts,

Do you have a Cat on your exhaust? If so could it be clogged? I just believe your not generating enough exhaust gas to spool up the turbo. Or the exhaust isn't breathing right.

The datalog shows you go into 4th gear before even registering 3rd gear. Maybe Transmission issues?

do you think that if everything was ok my o2's would just be at the highest # i.e. not jumping around? I don't know what they should be at.:redface:

they should jump around alittle not like yours. your goes from really high to really low. they should very just alittle.