You can type here any text you want

Power Logger

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

griffgoody

Is there a step by step video to walk you through how to load and save and read files.

I have not heard of one, but have you signed on to the full throttle forum for the p/l? They should be able to help you out. I'm computer illiterate myself.

- Create a directory where you want the logs to be stored. It can be any name (I use PL Logs) and can be any where you want. After you save the first log file, PL will remember the path to this directory.
To log the ecm data:
1. When you're ready to record, press the spacebar.
2. When done recording, press the spacebar.
3. Click on the F3 Config & Download tab. Click "S: Save" button.
4. Browse to the directory you created, then enter a name in the file name box. For file names, I use the date and a word eg, 10-19-12 Idle or 10-19-12 WOT.
5. Click the Save button.
6. Enter a comment or just click OK, or press the Enter key. If you do type in a comment, it will be recorded as the first record of the log file. This comment proves useful as time goes on and you can't remember what you did before the test (change fuel pressure, new spark plugs, whatever).

To playback the logged data:
1. Click on F3 Config & Download tab.
2. Click L: Load button.
3. Select the log file to replay, then click the Open button.
4. Display the data one frame at a time in any of the three display screens. Use the curser right and left arrow keys to go forward or back in time.

See, you don't need a video. Its easy.

Back