power looger/lc1 innovat wide band

tta1240

CAMEL TOE
i am installing a new engine harness in my gn and need to know how to connect my wideband 02 (lc1)to the power logger. on the wide band it has
a red,blue,black,brown,yellow,white,, wires.the power logger cable has
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 what wires go to that connection so the power logger can get the wideband readings to try and maintain proper a/f ratio? also my car has digital dash,what wire on the ecm harness do i run for the map signal?

i hate to ask all thease ??? but i have no direction for any of them.
thanks jim.

brown wire of LC1 which is output 2 goes to the logger block input #1

digital dash doesnt have or support a map sensor so how do you plan to tap a map sensor you dont have

if you have a map sensor the pl block has a 5v and a grnd to run the map and the map output goes to the #2 input , or you could read how to wire a 3bar map with digital dash thread in the alky forum

I'll just drop by and do it for you if you pay for gas !!!

not at thease prices :D

i already have a 3 bar map sensor in the car for the alky i think i need to run the green wire to the P/L also.all this stuff was in my car when i got it,i thought i had problems with the trans pro so i decided to ditch it and unhooked everthing.i now am going to be running a Turbo Tweak sd chip and need to wire in the wide band and map sensor.i would have kept the trans pro if i would have known the hack job done to my engine harness that was actually was causing all of the problems. i cant believe the money i spent to get this car wired correctly from another board member. After i peeled back the conduit i found all kinds of poor connections. For example....on the 3 main power wires for the engine harness it had a butt connector onto a half inch piece of wire onto another butt connector and another piece of short wire and another butt connector. All 3 of these wires were tightly taped together and were arching under the tape. I decided to cut my loses and put in a new harness in my engine compartment. I need to know how to hook up the wide band and the map sensor. Thanks for all the advice, greatly appreciated.