Power loss after alky control kit installed

New issue. I installed an hd actuator last week and it was topping out at 24-25 with the tt street chip, no knock with alky and 100 octane. I filled up with 93 octane. I just received and installed the tt alcohol chip. Car spooled instantly to 25-26psi and showed 810 o2 4.9 kr on scanmaster. I would like to safely run 21-23 psi on 93 octane and alky. I extended the rod on the actuator all the way out so it just slips into the wg arm. Now it's topping out at 15psi (I thought 18# was the minimum?) but I picked up .5 kr and 835 o2 on that run. That knock happened at 31mph as per the scanmaster. It seems really rich to be knocking especially at that speed. I would like to start slowly turning the boost up to my target but I am concerned about the readings.

New issue. I installed an hd actuator last week and it was topping out at 24-25 with the tt street chip, no knock with alky and 100 octane. I filled up with 93 octane. I just received and installed the tt alcohol chip. Car spooled instantly to 25-26psi and showed 810 o2 4.9 kr on scanmaster. I would like to safely run 21-23 psi on 93 octane and alky. I extended the rod on the actuator all the way out so it just slips into the wg arm. Now it's topping out at 15psi (I thought 18# was the minimum?) but I picked up .5 kr and 835 o2 on that run. That knock happened at 31mph as per the scanmaster. It seems really rich to be knocking especially at that speed. I would like to start slowly turning the boost up to my target but I am concerned about the readings.

You're changing too many things at once. Set the boost low, get the fuel figured out and no knock. Turn up the boost slowly, add fuel since the TT chip won't adjust, but the alky system will, repeat.

Like Julio states, you kill knock with alky, you adjust the AFR with gas. Work on one at at time.

The fuel settings will never be right from a NB reading. They'll be known safe but the NB tells nothing about what's really happening. My NB varies from 730-820 with the EXACT same actual AFR even when read at the top of 3rd.
What if the narrow band showed an extremely rich number?

No I have not noted that before. I'm starting over with the street chip and will bring boost slowly back up to 21-23#'s. It was running great on the street chip at 24#'s with no knock. I'll be more comfortable tuning with the alcohol chip when I go wideband with a powerlogger.

What if the narrow band showed an extremely rich number?

How would you know? 10.5-10.7 AFR varies anywhere from 730-820. I suppose if it showed 880's or higher it may be safe to assume it's a little rich but I still wouldn't trust it.