You can type here any text you want

Power Steering Hose & Antenna For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jerryktta

Guys,

After 17 years of ownership, I finally accepted the weekly nagging of my local service station guy to sell him my TTA. As a result, I have a lot of odds & end parts in the basement that I will offer for sale.

The first is a new GM Power Steering hose # 0784-9858 that is still in the original GM plastic bag. These have long been discontinued by GM and great insurance if your high pressure hose ever breaks as they are unique to the TTA and not available anywhere. The first $100 plus shipping gets the hose.

The second is an almost new original GM Electic antenna P/N # 22126980. This is the correct original assembly (not the universal replacements they now sell that don't look factory original) ....it works perfectly.....and I'll throw in spare GM replacement antenna plastic cable assembly if it were to ever break in the future. The first $100 plus shipping gets the antenna. The factory look antennas are no longer available and looks lots better than the universal replacement antenna. Paypal is the preferred method of payment for both items.

I'll post some other parts for sale when I get a chance to check out my inventory of spare parts. My private email address is:
jkircher3@comcast.net

Jerry Kircher TTA # 1158 (Formerly)

Back