You can type here any text you want

Powerbond Balancers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't believe they make a balancer for our application. NA cranks and later model V6 only not for externally balanced turbo cranks

There are several that "look" like they might work, but I don't have access to one for dimensions right now. I saw this page while looking for an LS balancer and remembered a thread here years ago (don't even ask me to find it) about the Buick balancers falling into extinction...

After looking at them they're all FWD pulley set up Russ. You might be able to get one to work but I doubt it. They're actual elastomer balancers rather than the stock type hub balancer.

After looking at them they're all FWD pulley set up Russ. You might be able to get one to work but I doubt it. They're actual elastomer balancers rather than the stock type hub balancer.

Lord knows Charlie, I've seen the backside of mine more than I've wanted to lately, but couldn't remember for sure what it looked like. Thanks for clearing that up. Looks like PB could make them should the need arise somewhere down the road...

Lord knows Charlie, I've seen the backside of mine more than I've wanted to lately, but couldn't remember for sure what it looked like. Thanks for clearing that up. Looks like PB could make them should the need arise somewhere down the road...

Something you might want to look up is the set up Turbo1dr did on his yellow malibu. I don't remember how he set it up but he's running the gearrotor oil pump set up on his car and the fast start system off the later cars. He may be able to tell you if one would work Russ.:)

There are several that "look" like they might work, but I don't have access to one for dimensions right now. I saw this page while looking for an LS balancer and remembered a thread here years ago (don't even ask me to find it) about the Buick balancers falling into extinction...

Hey.....could you look that up for me. My search function isn't currently working.;):p

Back