You can type here any text you want

Powerlogger to read Boost

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboWh1

For some reason, I cannot get my powerlogger to record boost. I have signal from green wire at MAP to the #2 on the input board and the powerlogger. The powerlogger software is set to 3 bar map. I'm running Alky system and updated the map at that time. Do I need to add a ground or something? Any insight would be appreciated.

Try running a wire from the power logger connecting block to the green wire on the alky system under the dash. Let us know if you then have a signal.

Do you currently have a scan master reading from the board? The cable connection from the board to ecm may be loose/bad. I had the input board go bad before, Bob was able to sell me a new board. Have you tried other inputs, and do they work? You apply a test voltage to see if you get a reading.

Scanmaster is reading from the input board. I do have another input board I could try. I do have continuity from the green wire on Alky system to input board. Let me check these few items and report back. It may take me a few days, brakes are out on GN. Gotta fix that first:)

Just went threw this. My boost and fuel psi stopped reading on PL. scanmaster seemed to work proper. Car ran great. Cable from I/0 board to the ecu was half way unplugged. Everything is back to normal agin here. Easy check.

Back