You can type here any text you want

powerlogger

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JC3569

who makes the best powerlogger for the tb.Or what is the most used by the owners.

THANX JOE

Powerlogger is a brand name. There's only one, but it's still the best out there, if you're counting Direct Scan.

Thanx for the great info:)

no problem.....ive been into tr's since new,and i just installed my first powerlogger in last weekend....WORTH EVERY PENNY.....why i didn't buy one sooner,i don't know.....
Ive been chasing a lean condition,bought multiple fuel pumps,ran circles for two years.:rolleyes:
one data log session,and i realized #2 fuel pump wasn't coming on with boost:confused:.....
i check wiring and relays,and vola....i didn't hook main power feed to Hobbs switch....
the important thing to realize here that I'M captain electrical!!??
you should already have a scanmaster (invented/made by the same guy/company Bob Bailey)but,its hard for me to monitor the numbers and gages while driving...
nothing is better than solid information when it comes to tuning our cars...some of us(me) have to learn the hard way.

thought id share.......

Thanx for sharing any info on the turbo buicks is great.I am shore i will be asking alot more ? when i get all my parts put on my car.

no problem.....ive been into tr's since new,and i just installed my first powerlogger in last weekend....WORTH EVERY PENNY.....why i didn't buy one sooner,i don't know.....

I always wonder why folks aren't running the Powerlogger. It is invaluable for troubleshooting and monitoring these cars, I personally would not run a turbo regal without one.

I read so many posts where people are chasing down issues and I think to myself "if they only had a powerlogger...".

Congrats on getting one Better late than never. :)

My apologies for hijacking the thread, but I'm rlly interested in getting a powerlogger..any luck with people using them with mini notebooks?? Asking as they're xp or under compatible of course. Would be neat to run the powerlogger on a smaller unit. Thanks in advance for everyones input.

I use an Acer Aspire One. I believe it has a 10 inch screen. Since it has no CD drive, I use a memory stick to load software onto it. I'm running Windows XP.

Back