You can type here any text you want

Powermaster issue

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S1NISTER 87GN

My powermaster is constantly buzzing real bad when the car is running lately and causing the brake light to come on. I'll admit i know nothing about how this unit works. Car is still braking ok, but do i have to worry about the unit failing sooner, or later, or should i not be driving it at all? The powermaster was replaced approx 4-5 years ago, so its not even that old. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

With the dash light coming on, you better heed the warning and park it, or be extremely careful. When it fails, you may find yourself driving up someone's tailpipe.

There's all kind of available information concerning problems with the PM system. To start with, take a look at the tech articles, under brake system, at Turbo Buick Technical Articles and Resources (Technical Archives). Also, do a search for messages from board member Zeus87GN who has helped a lot of guys with the PM.

Back