You can type here any text you want

powermaster pressure switch/where 2 buy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

That's why I don't like buying things like that off flea bay. I just looked at the price,had a minor heart attack and started looking for vac pumps. But zeus cured mine with a acc ball. pb bob I see what ur talking about with those sw.
I would never put the wrong one in mine(scared of f-ing it up). Pardon the bs flag there!
But pb bob didn't say those sw are wrong..." The problem with those switches is that they need 2600psi against them to shut off the motor. It's a lot. It's also hard on the accumulator. The pump has phenolic (plastic) vanes, which wear rapidly pumping brake fluid under high pressure. With the prices up so high for components, the Hydroboost conversion gets cheaper. It also does away with the electric part of the system. "
That is where I got confused ;)

Powermaster pressure switch

I too, checked out GMpartsdirect for this , but the shipping and handling runs $26.07 (OUCH) which totals about $135.00 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . looks like the part from nos4gn is a better deal-his shipping is only a few bucks.

slammage said:
I too, checked out GMpartsdirect for this , but the shipping and handling runs $26.07 (OUCH) which totals about $135.00 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . looks like the part from nos4gn is a better deal-his shipping is only a few bucks.
-----------------------------------
Don't want to be rude, crude, and socially unacceptable here, but it seems to me that $ 135 total is a steal for a pressure switch. If you think that is bad, wait for a couple of months or so. Good luck everybody on this item.

Powermaster pressure switch

Your probably right about if you were to wait a couple of months; if these are discontinued, in a couple of months it will be tough to find at a reasonable price.
The only point I was trying to make, was to pass on the info I saw, which was an even better deal for those folks who were looking for one. nos4gn has a GM-ACDelco powermaster pressure switch listed on ebay at $115.00 + a few bucks for shipping. The switch nos4gn has is for Grand Nationals (not for the later model ABS vehicles) Hope this information is useful to someone.

Back