You can type here any text you want

Powermaster Troubleshooting?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t-topflyer

Brakes seem to work fine, but if I pump the brake pedal the brake light will come on on the dash for a few seconds. Stop pumping light goes out. Driving with regular stopping/single routine pedal application and the brake light doesn't come on. If I drive along and do a hard application/stop it will sometimes come on. I'm thinking the accumulator ball is the culprit. Any way to be sure? Would like to pinpoint the problem before I replace unnecessary parts. I've never replaced an accumulator ball so any tips would be great. Also would like any leads on the best place to purchase the part(s) I need. Thanks

Brakes seem to work fine, but if I pump the brake pedal the brake light will come on on the dash for a few seconds. Stop pumping light goes out. Driving with regular stopping/single routine pedal application and the brake light doesn't come on. If I drive along and do a hard application/stop it will sometimes come on. I'm thinking the accumulator ball is the culprit. Any way to be sure? Would like to pinpoint the problem before I replace unnecessary parts. I've never replaced an accumulator ball so any tips would be great. Also would like any leads on the best place to purchase the part(s) I need. Thanks

Start here, I either lost a switch or pump this morning...

Powermaster Diagnostics

Back