POWERMASTER- WORKING

john saleeby

Removed from GN at 42,000 miles due to a hard brake. Been in attic due to installation of vacuum brakes. This unit has the GM factory replacement accumulator ball and updated grey brake switch.

$450 plus shipping (approx. $25)

Attachments

• IMG_3753.JPG
    IMG_3753.JPG
    683.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3752.JPG
    IMG_3752.JPG
    633.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3751.JPG
    IMG_3751.JPG
    627.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3750.JPG
    IMG_3750.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3746.JPG
    IMG_3746.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3745.JPG
    IMG_3745.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3749.JPG
    IMG_3749.JPG
    986.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3754.JPG
    IMG_3754.JPG
    606.9 KB · Views: 24
"GM factory replacement accumulator ball and updated grey brake switch."

So, why the hard brake peddle?

I'd like to have a back up and on this board, you're a guy I would trust implicitly. But the question needs to be asked and answered.

Is it all good now?

"GM factory replacement accumulator ball and updated grey brake switch."

So, why the hard brake peddle?

I'd like to have a back up and on this board, you're a guy I would trust implicitly. But the question needs to be asked and answered.

Is it all good now?

Same question I was about to ask.

The hard pedal happened once and spooked me. I started researching alternatives to the power master, resulting in the purchase of a vacuum system. A lot of fellas were going to the vacuum set up.

I never figured out how or why the hard pedal occurred. I immediately removed the unit and stored it. So, I believe it still works, yet the possibility of a hard brake pedal occurring again is possible. Someone who has a good grasp on these units could troubleshoot. As time goes on these units will most likely become a hot item.

With the questions surrounding the unit, I'm willing to pay $375 shipped, but that is all.

Let me know.

I could do that.

I need to wait until the 25th to send you money, if that's alright. If you sell it in the mean time, I'm good with that, too.

Last edited: