You can type here any text you want

powertrack an axle replace

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

micknick1

?? I am changng my spider gears to a powertrac set up an adding moser axles,Question is should I go with 30 spline or 28. Dealer sad they both were an opion just don't know if it will bolt together??? Thankyou Mke

Obviously, the spline count must match, axles and posi, (stock is 28) but More is always better:biggrin:

I had Powertrax on my 84GN and liked it for the most part. I didn't like it at low speeds in a sharp turn...such as turning right after stopping for a STOP sign. It will spin the inside tire. I wanted something more streetable. Admittedly, I'm 63 years old so I'm not as flexible as I used to be.

I bought it because my car came with an open rearend and I could install the Powertrax without any special tools as the gears are not disturbed. One thing about Powertrax, both tires WILL turn at the same speed in a straight line!
Conrad

Thats what I was figureing

I figured I could put it in because I have an open rear an that I was basiclly changing the spiders so I could go with the 30 spline.

Back