You can type here any text you want

Precision Turbo's Next Gen Buick specific turbochargers.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
Hello everyone.
I thought it was about time I put together a quick update to the oh so popular turbo lists I've done in the past.

Some of you might know that I'm back at PTE now as a Technical Sales Rep, some might not.
Over the past year, we have been releasing our latest and greatest Next Gen series of turbochargers to the market.
And back in April we flipped the switch on our new website.

If you'd like to skip ahead and browse all of our 1986 - 1987 Buick specific turbo models, here's the link to our website.

What makes the Next Gen series of turbos so special you may ask?
Well, let me tell you. Patrick pulls up a chair...

These Next Gen turbochargers come with our completely redesigned, Next Gen 7x7 CEA technology billet compressor wheels, featuring 7 main blades and 7 splitter blades with enlarged extended tips on the exducer. These new compressor wheels are machined from a 2618 aluminum closed die forging, for strength and optimized airflow. This Next Gen CEA Aero Technology has also been applied to the redesigned compressor covers as well. These new compressor covers feature enhanced ported shroud inlets, providing 10% more flow over the previous Gen 2 turbochargers' compressor covers. SCP or S Cast Ported and HP or H Ported are the compressor cover definitions used with the Next Gen T4 chassis line up. All of these Next Gen series units feature our ACBB, or Air Cooled dual ceramic ball bearing center section. Giving you quick turbo response and durability. With these new compressor wheels and compressor covers, we are seeing significant flywheel hp increases over the previous Gen 2 and Gen 1 model turbochargers.

Depending on which model you go with, will determine which A/R's are available on the PTE Buick 3-bolt turbine housings. Like our previous Gen 2 series turbochargers, the Next Gen series turbochargers utilize the same turbine wheel and turbine housings used on both the Gen 1 and Gen 2 series units. Those being the 58mm, 62mm, 66mm and 70mm turbine wheels.
The .63 A/R is available on the 58mm, 62mm and 66mm turbine wheel equipped models.
The .85 A/R is available on the 62mm, 66mm and 70mm turbine wheel equipped models.
All of the Buick specific models are available with or without adjustable wastegate actuators, in both Standard spring or Heavy Duty spring rates.

Here are the Next Gen Buick Specific Turbochargers quick reference sheets.

NEXT GEN BUICK SPECIFIC TURBOCHARGERS 9-26-24 P1.JPG

NEXT GEN BUICK SPECIFIC TURBOCHARGERS 9-26-24 P2.JPG

Wrapping this up, because they're giving me the signal, ☺️ these are the latest released Precision Turbo, Next Gen Buick 3-bolt specific turbochargers.
There are a couple more models coming soon, but I can't disclose the details just yet. I will say this though, I am very excited about them for the Turbo Buick community.

Let me know if you have any questions and thank you my fellow Buick brothers and sisters.

Patrick Rubio
Precision Turbo & Engine

Technical Sales Representative
TurboBuick.com member since 1996

IMG_20181020_163507540.jpg

Hi Patrick. Any idea when the next gen 7675 is coming out and hp rating?
Hello Steve. As of now, the Next Gen PT7675 T4 chassis turbo is scheduled for release Q1 of 2025. I'm sure we'll have it on display at the PRI show in December as well.

- Patrick

Last edited:
Back