You can type here any text you want

Pristine 1987 GN 4 Sale - $32,000 OBO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sidwac

I have decided to put up for sale my pristine 87 GN. After 21 years of ownership it’s time to move on. Over the years I have given the car much attention, restored it to a high level and got it running just right. Please see the link at cars.com for more information and pictures. If you are interested in the car, please call me at 925-301-3736 or e-mail nga1225@sbcglobal.net. I can provide much more information and history of the car.…Andrew

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/624129317/overview/

I have decided to put up for sale my pristine 87 GN. After 21 years of ownership it’s time to move on. Over the years I have given the car much attention, restored it to a high level and got it running just right. Please see the link at cars.com for more information and pictures. If you are interested in the car, please call me at 925-301-3736 or e-mail nga1225@sbcglobal.net. I can provide much more information and history of the car.…Andrew

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/624129317/overview/
Dude. seriously, do some research.

Doesn't look too bad but uh going to be REALLY hard to sell it at that price.

Would you be willing to list the details on the mechanical modifications? Also, the car does in fact have 69k miles correct?

Would you be willing to list the details on the mechanical modifications? Also, the car does in fact have 69k miles correct?
mileage is impossible to verify no matter wat the seller says. its a mechanical speedo and easily rolled back or find a used one and swap them out. thats another reason why wen u look at the NADA mileage of a GN its not calculated into the value of the car. I wud be very cautious about buying anything from anyone with 2 posts. especially wen listing a price at $10k more then the cars worth.

Agreed, that's why I asked about mods! Just a touch high on price for the mileage no matter how slick the paint is....IMO.

Andrew is real and it is a extremely clean car. Guess we will see what it is worth.....

I say don't sell it and drive the wheels off it (as I usually say)

I retired from this BS 2 years ago, and unfortunately nobody revoked my rights to be a MOD here. If you are not interested in the car just do not post, is it that tough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back