Prius Owner vs. Diesel Truck Owner LOL

there was a street legal Harley powered Prius that raced in the 24 Hours Of LeMons series a couple of years ago. it was recently for sale on Craigslist for something like $2500 in non running condition. the listing said it was an easy fix and the parts came with it, but he had lost interest in the car:

Harley-Prius-hybrid.jpg

then there was this factory backed Prius race car that didn't fare too well on it's maiden voyage out onto the track:

toyota-prius-gt-race-car-on-fire.jpg

I'd just shut the door, roll up the window, and ignore her. Ignoring people like that drives them nuts. Then I'd put the ol' Idaho Rob tune on Level 5 and let her have it when I left. The only problem is she wouldn't see the Prius repellant sticker on my bumper pointing at my 5" MBRP exhaust.

If she didn't want to "breathe the exhaust" maybe she should have quit breathing, problem solved!!

Am I the only one who thinks Prius drivers are some of the most aggressive on the road? I never see them do below 10mph over the speed limit, and they are always winding in and out of traffic like a madman.

I think her rant on "Your big polluting senseless farm truck" was misplaced as she was reaching for anything that made a point, however, her point on the trucks exhaust being rude is probably true.

What are the chances she voted for obama? Sorry, i know its a political statement but its these knitwits that voted for him......twice!! And now we are in the situation we are in. I am not trying to hijack the thread and make it political, its just my opiñion. I am just fed up with pansies and idiots.

Last edited:
What are the chances she voted for obama? Sorry, i know its a political statement but its these knitwits that voted for him......twice!! And now we are in the situation we are in. I am not trying to hijack the thread and make it political, its just my opiñion. I am just fed up with pansies and idiots.
There's no chance she didn't vote for him. Even many lefties know he is way out of line. Screw politicians. They are all power money hungry liars. Now back to the real topic.

BPE2013@hotmail.com

I think that mad cow makes a real strong case for the threat of a dousing with Mace to the face.
You'll notice she badgered him for an answer as to what he did for a living,but when he asked her,she evaded the question.
As far telling the guy's wife to back up,technically she's in the wrong.
Then she goes back for a walk around her car?
Shoulda' wrote down the plate and reported her to the cops along with a copy of the video.
Then sue the snot out of her for intimidating and scaring the heck out of the kids.,,the poor kids are probably having nightmares about it now.