You can type here any text you want

Pro Touring Stage 2 Grand National 710RWHP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about what a stock(ish) car in this condition would be worth. Then start adding up just the parts. You're still way past $40K. So you get free labor from guys knowledgeable about these cars, parts at a deep discount, and a nice platform to begin with. This car is one of the best deals I've seen on the board recently. I seriously thought about just buying the car for my project to get a head start. But my parts have already started rolling in. Considering what Dave's (dsapper) car sold for last Fall, this car is a heck of a deal. GLWS. (y)

Thanks guys! The only trade I'd take towards it is a solid rust free hardtop GN or White T roller. I would prefer not to though because I don't have time for cars right now. I may also consider an LS1 FBody to use as a driver.

I'm still trying to see if I can scrap up the additional 15K to steal this beast! Don't count me out yet!

12029553_10206423938410656_2318302719983095052_o.jpg

It'll sell soon. Three seriously interested people as of now.

Took it to a local car show today. I can honestly say this car is just ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back