You can type here any text you want

Problem with AE fuel

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobitt

I am struggling with a really bad Tip-in throttle response problem. If I just crack the throttle , I get a bad lean condition. If I quickly stab the throttle , Everything works OK. I have maxed out AE vs. TPS and AE vs. MAP and no improvment on slow tip-in. I also played with MAP AE noise limits with no change. I did a search through this forum and found other people with the same problem but no cut n' dry solution. Any ideas ???
Allan Gorneault

Try to richen up the VE table just above & left the idle
I got 22 at idle and 55+ the numbers around
Just my 0,02

any more ideas

I have already changed those numbers but maybe not enough. I will try it but anymore suggestions ???
Allan Gorneault

I copied the AE vs rate of change from the demo and it worked.
Before that i had done too much of that AE and it was giving me rich spots every time i was hitting the pedal
What do you think guys ?

Yup, increase map points where lean tip in is occuring. I had this exact same problem last year. All you need to do is have dsomeone drive and duplicate the condition and watch the VE table. The cells causing the condition will vary depending on the motor. Mine were up and to the right slightly. I fought this for about 2 hours one day trying to fix it with the AE screens as well.

Back