Promotional Sale at Gyrhead.com

gyrhead

Supporting Vendor
Folks:

Our everyday prices were already the lowest in the business, but from now until September 1, EVERYTHING in our comprehensive "Big Honkin" e-store is on sale. Not just Turbo Buick parts but parts for your daily driver and classic too! AC-Delco, Motorcraft, Moog, Standard Motor Products, Melling, TRW, Wix, A1 Cardone and much more.

When placing your order, please enter coupon code GN01 to take an additional 7% off your total. It's our way of saying thank you.

Orders over $75 always ship free!

Please share this discount code with your friends too! Remember, you MUST enter the GN01 coupon code to obtain your 7% discount. Surf on over and start saving today!

http://www.gyrhead.com

Gyrhead,

I am trying to purchase a headlight bezel for my GN, but there is no place to enter the code, and the website is also charging $10 for shipping? I have called several times over the last several days but have only recieved an answering machine.

Hmm

We're in the process of phasing out our older, manually updated catalog in favor of a newer automated version with better model and manufacturer coverage. You must have been shopping in a cached version of our older catalog. The old catalog had no provision for discounts where the newer one does.

The new catalog does not contain these bezels, as it's a dealer service part. You can order those over the phone and I'm sitting right next to it waiting for it to ring. Did you leave a message before?

Tom,

I left a message this morning, and called this afternoon and still cant get through.

gyrhead said:
The new catalog does not contain these bezels, as it's a dealer service part. You can order those over the phone and I'm sitting right next to it waiting for it to ring. Did you leave a message before?

Headlight bezel? Are they still available? How much? Also, any luck finding boost solenoids? Thanks.

Just the right side

At the moment, we are out of stock on LH bezels, plenty of RH though.

The Delco wastegate solenoids are just nowhere to be found. I've heard rumor that Kirban bought up the last hundred or so.