You can type here any text you want

Prototype Alluminum heads.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

forcedfedv6

Banned
Got this alluminum heads today they say phototype in them and are stamped 25504547, valve seats measured 1.9 intake and 1.7 exhaust at the seats respectively, never been on a car brand new, how much are these worth, they are 8 bolt heads..

IMG_0005-2.jpg

IMG_0003-2.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0008-2.jpg

IMG_0009-2.jpg

IMG_0002-2.jpg

thanks.

if they've never been installed, then why do the head bolt holes have galling on them?

If the deck surface is just as thin as the cast iron piece, they might be good as a paper weight.

the ports are nothing special from the pics, they appear to need quite a bit of work to be used. If you had a problem you should could not replace the head, so IMO not too much
Mike

to me they look almost like they made a mold of a factory head and cast them in aluminum. Nothing special really, would rather spend the money on some gn1s. cool find though

to me they look almost like they made a mold of a factory head and cast them in aluminum. Nothing special really, would rather spend the money on some gn1s. cool find though

yeah i was thinking the same, these heads were most likely a one of a kind pair that never went into production, I will clean them up and have them as paper weights in my living room. :)

yeah i was thinking the same, these heads were most likely a one of a kind pair that never went into production, I will clean them up and have them as paper weights in my living room. :)

PM me if you want to sell them..

Back