Proven Plugs For E85?

DaveyX87

I would like to know the concesous on the best spark plugs for e85. I have stock replacements right now and I think they are the root of my misfire/stumble issue after 15lbs boost. There are a lot of threads arguing plugs but none specific for e85.

Read this thread , http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/spark-plugs-with-stock-heads-and-e85.432551/
To do an easy search , use google , but start your search with "turbobuick" and then what you are looking for . It will take you too all the threads about your criteria that you asked for . I find this works best for searching this forum , I do not use the search function on this forum . Sam

If you start with site:turbobuick.com it will limit your search specifically to this site. It works with any site BTW.

I run Champions @ .028 and haven't had issues up to 30#'s.

edit: Should have added my heads - Iron Champions

Last edited:
If you start with site:turbobuick.com it will limit your search specifically to this site. It works with any site BTW.
Way better than the forum search function .
I run NGK BR6FS aka NGK 4323 gapped to .028" boost at 28.5 psi

People argue because they dont realize every combo is different. Your running a stock unopened block and Im running aluminum heads. Boost pressures and ignition systems vary the plug too. The thread should read..."How do I read e85 plugs".... And that will get you the knowledge to get your car running at its optimal performance.
If I took the advise of most of the people on this board (these days), I would have a boat anchor sitting in the garage.