You can type here any text you want

PSCA/Chow videos

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I thought Chris made it to TTIV with his C5 Vette. Which car do you think Chris will bring to TTV ?

When we spoke last summer he hinted toward bringing the "fast" GN this year. I'll be dropping everything to watch that thing run if he makes it up here.

the GN was broke last year at the time of TTIV. As long as the car is together and the event doesn't conflict with PSCA race then I'm sure Chris will bring the car.

Later,

There has been some threads in the lounge bashing his car because its a V8 :rolleyes: If Chris,s car was powerd by a electric motor and it went low 8,s id still have to see it and wish i went that fast:eek: Some of these Buick purests need to get a life and give guys that go fast credit for how fast they go. When i meet Chris at TT last year he seemed to be a cool guy that enjoys going fast. I just want to hear that thing make a run and i will also drop anything im doing to watch and listen. One thing for sure he drags his you know whats on the ground to get in that stock suspension car and run low 8,s:eek: :eek:

Twin Turbo Buick body.
Sweet!!!!!!!
I hope it makes it to Woodburn.

HI guys!

Hi guys! Thanks for your support!

About TTV: I just got off the phone with IdahoGN and talked to BigDave (who's in town), and I definately want to make it to Turbo Thunder with you guys.

My wife really loved the outlet shopping that was about 2 miles away from the strip:D

I can see it now, Chris pulls up in front of the Eddie Bauer store, twin turbos sticking up through the hood, whizzing away, gravel sticking to the tires, heads turning from the sound and C-16 smell of that black car as Chris says..."honey it's time to go, watch out for the parachute when you open the trunk, and don't put those boxes on my fuel pumps this time" :D

Back