Pt74

BLACK MAGIC RACING

formerly turbo_canuck
PT74 turbo, low miles (under 1000, according to previous owner)67 A/R exhaust housing works with stock style elbow, 3 bolt, 4" inlet/2.5" discharge never installed on my car, decided to go smaller. $925+shipping.

I've actually found a pt70 for my race car, i'm looking to either sell the 74 or trade down for some stuff on my street car, like, AFPR, Fuel pressure guage, 2800-3000 stall torque, ta-49 to te-60 turbo, scanmaster, stretch or big neck stock location intercooler, big rear sway bar, etc...

I have a pt&e 70 q-trim with the upgraded 3 inch compressor outlet, 4 inch inlet. But i'm sure it's probably to much turbo compared to what your looking for. let me know anyways.

Cme2fly,RyansGNdoes10s,RSTTYPE85, Thanks for the offers, but this is for a completely street car with a very mild stall, so i think anything bigger than a te-44 or 60 would be too much.

Ryans, what are you asking for the 70? Turbo, sorry to hijack the thread but the 74 interested me, but a 70 would be better. I wish I still had my 60, I would trade it quick. I have a TE-63-1 now and it spools pretty decent for a stock stall convertor.

Originally posted by OneLethal87GN
Ryans, what are you asking for the 70? Turbo, sorry to hijack the thread but the 74 interested me, but a 70 would be better. I wish I still had my 60, I would trade it quick. I have a TE-63-1 now and it spools pretty decent for a stock stall convertor.

I'm not really looking to sell but I figured if I could upgrade I would. I really like my turbo but a bigger one would have been cool. I use to have a 63-1 before this one and I like it also it made tons of low end power where the 70 makes top end power. At the end of the track i'm spinning my slicks.

can you send me some pictures of the turbo and then it would be up to lethal. I can send some of my turbo to lethal. Mine has only about 400-700 miles on it since I have only put 3000 miles on my car in 3 years. My turbo has no end play and by no means was it ever abused, My car has a turbo timer so it has never been shut down hot either.