PTC conv, Wideband O2 in box, Scan master, TT 60lb inj. Stock maf, pipe Parts for Sale!!!

TurboDetroit

Hi guys, I'm switching up my combo a bit and i have a few things for sale. I built a beautiful car and then smoked the tranny launching the car after my first car show lol. While the Car was down I've decided to go with a bigger turbo and XFI.

I drove the car less than 10 times (more like 5 because the car wasn't tuned).

heres what i got:

1. 6262 cea JB turbo. Damn near brand new, very low miles. SOLD

2. PTC 10" 3200 stall lockup. same deal, No passes but my trans did have some material in the pan so you may want to have it gone through. SOLD

3. Innovate MTX-L Wideband gauge NEW IN BOX, fitted in guage pillar, but never installed. The O2 bung is still in the bag and has never been installed. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/inn-3845 SOLD

4. Stock 8445 Heads/ Rockers with new comp springs. I believe they are 980's. $250

5. Stock Exhaust Manifolds, cracked need repaired. $100

6. 3" MAF pipe w/stock maf sensor and K&N Filter SOLD

7. Stock valve covers with k&N breathers, good condition. $125 have been powder coated silver look new

8. 60lb injectors. $250 prob less than 200 miles on this setup. SOLD

9. Stock ECM $100

10. TT 5.7 alky chip for 60# injectors $50

I literally drove the car on this setup less than 250 miles prob. Never at the track. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell ill just keep it for later lol

I don't have any of these parts here with me at home but if you request i can go to the shop and take pictures upon request. Located in Metro Detroit if you local come pick them up!

P.S. im not very paypal savvy so i may need a bit of help lol

$5 shipping, ill pay the diff.
3% paypal fee unless you send as gift.

Last edited:
Good2win22 is first in line for the turbo. 1986TR I'll put you second pending your PM, I haven't received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also have scanmaster with very low use. $200 SOLD

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm switching up my combo a bit and i have a few things for sale. I built a beautiful car and then smoked the tranny launching the car after my first car show lol. While the Car was down I've decided to go with a bigger turbo and XFI.

I drove the car less than 10 times (more like 5 because the car wasn't tuned).

heres what i got:

1. 6262 cea JB turbo. Damn near brand new, very low miles. SOLD

2. PTC 10" 3200 stall lockup. same deal, No passes but my trans did have some material in the pan so you may want to have it gone through. $300

3. Innovate MTX-L Wideband gauge NEW IN BOX, fitted in guage pillar, but never installed. The O2 bung is still in the bag and has never been installed. $175 http://www.summitracing.com/parts/inn-3845

4. Stock 8445 Heads/ Rockers with new comp springs. I believe they are 980's. $250

5. Stock Exhaust Manifolds, cracked need repaired. $100

6. 3" MAF pipe w/stock maf sensor and K&N Filter $125

7. Stock valve covers, good condition. $100 have been powder coated silver look new

8. Turbo Tweak 5.7 Alky Chip with matching 60lb injectors. $250 prob less than 200 miles on this setup.

9. Stock ECM $100

I literally drove the car on this setup less than 250 miles prob. Never at the track. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell ill just keep it for later lol

I don't have any of these parts here with me at home but if you request i can go to the shop and take pictures upon request. Located in Metro Detroit if you local come pick them up!

P.S. im not very paypal savvy so i may need a bit of help lol

$5 shipping, ill pay the diff.
3% paypal fee unless you send as gift.
Scanmaster?

48973af4af939955c124bb7519b3e854.jpg
pics of wideband, in box!