You can type here any text you want

Pte 47-88 Turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I haven't seen one on a V6 yet but there are several out there on V8's. I have one on my V8 but it's not running yet, about all I can help you with is pictures. Every body seems to like them though.

Richie Kibler has one.
I have hear they can make big power!

You will probably see a couple of GN's with them this year in BG.

FWIW: I'm about to tune a tube chasis Dodge with twin 47-88's :eek:

Cal,

You are now my hero.
What are you using Older Fast, XFI or???

Or are you using my new XFI?????:D
I keep looking for the UPS guy everyday Cal;)
He keeps dissapointing me

He better not promised you my new XFI !!! The worst part is that he keeps taking it out of my car.:)

Originally posted by Louie L.
He better not promised you my new XFI !!! The worst part is that he keeps taking it out of my car.:)
Hey we need a Hartline Performance XFI in the New England area!! You already have southeast covered:D

Hey we need a Hartline Performance XFI in the New England area!! You already have southeast covered

Otto,

XFI has already arrived here....... :cool: Being a FAST distributor does have a few perks, ya know..... Been doing a little playing with the software at the shop and it looks great so far. The capabilities for street cars looks to be just what many of my customers have been looking for, not to mention the flat out race cars..........

I had a chance to play with the software while i was in Fla,I am definetly upgrading to an XFI,Would like to have it in and ready for hte nats this year.
Jim ask you about hte Line loc kit?
the last peice of the puzzle right now

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
I had a chance to play with the software while i was in Fla,I am definetly upgrading to an XFI,Would like to have it in and ready for hte nats this year.
Jim ask you about hte Line loc kit?
the last peice of the puzzle right now
otto---you r boss must still be gone. your typing instead of working!!!!:eek:

Yep, got it sitting here on the bench.............. waitin for ya. I figure if you can drive to fl., you ought to be able to drive up the road to Mass...... :)

I drove to Fla to deliver the bosses car (BMW convertible) then stayed for a few days and flew home.He payed the way.
So you still have my address?:D

Originally posted by Buicksx2
What's an XFI???

New Fast system. It'll take a couple of pages of typing to explain all it can do. Jack Cotton is up on the new system, give him a call, he's more exited about it than me. I have one going to be ordered when they are available, which will be at the end of the month. There is no part ## or a "Fixed" price as of yet, but we know approx what it will be. BIG SURPRIZE to me. There is a list starting at our New England Connection, Cottons performance right now, get on it!!!!

Originally posted by Buicksx2
What's an XFI???
An XFI is the new state of the art ECM.
Thanks to my Florida connections(you know who you are) I will have one by mid week.My harness is almost complete also, so it should be fired by next weekend.
Its good to be connected;)

Back