PTE 6466 Gen2 CEA Turbo ****Guaging Interest****

jmendlik

All,

I have a PTE GEN2 PT6466 CEA (Ported S Housing/.63 AR) Turbocharger with around 3,000 street miles on it ( all on E85) bought from Precision. Turbo is in excellent condition always run with PTE Turbo Saver. I paid over $1950 for this setup with the polishing.

I'm considering selling to upgrade to the 6870 DBB.

Turbo is still on my T-Type show car and will be removed if I get a serious buyer. Located in Chicagoland Area.

It has the .63 AR Housing/No Actuator, and the Compressor housing is Polished. PM me if you have any questions I'm asking $1350 OBO. Savings of $600!

Paypal as gift accepted..Buyer pays shipping

JM
6766.jpg

Last edited:
Is it the 3 bolt housing that will work with a stock style downpipe? I have a friend interested for $1200, but wanted the .85 housing.

Yes it will work with stock downpipe--3 bolt housing...you could also pickup an .85 housing on the board for a good deal or buy one new from PTE or other vendors. This turbo has the .63 houisng and is capable of 900HP with 3 bolt.

Last edited:
Yes it will work with stock downpipe--3 bolt housing...you could also pickup an .85 housing on the board for a good deal or buy one new from PTE or other vendors. This turbo has the .63 houisng and is capable of 900HP with 3 bolt.

Will you take $1200? I'm just relaying the message to another local member.