You can type here any text you want

pte front mount

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
looking for a used but in good shape front mount. thanks

I have one that has one of the lower L-shaped mounting tabs missing on my car now, the missing tab does not affect anything. It is in good condition. $550 shipped

I have one that has one of the lower L-shaped mounting tabs missing on my car now, the missing tab does not affect anything. It is in good condition. $550 shipped

can u send me some pics, would you take 500. there is a guy selling a new one w/ a tab missing and he is asking 600 shipped.

I saw that one, but I am already offering it to you for $50 less!?! I'll take a couple pics tonight. PM me your email address.

pte fmic

I traded some chevy parts for some Buick parts. I will have a used pte fmic on Saturday. When I get it I will post pics. I would take $500.00 assuming that I'm happy with how the core, tanks, and pipes look.

I traded some chevy parts for some Buick parts. I will have a used pte fmic on Saturday. When I get it I will post pics. I would take $500.00 assuming that I'm happy with how the core, tanks, and pipes look.

Thanks, i will compare pics of the emails i get and choose 1 thanks:)

Back