You can type here any text you want

PTSExtreme shallow Pan. Very Nice Thanks Bruce!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clark6

Thanks for the Pan Bruce ,shipped very quickly also gonna install it tommorow , tommorow, tommorow is just a day awayyyyy!

Attachments

• EBAY 065.jpg
    EBAY 065.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 193
nice pan. i have a shallow and a deep pan both are very nice pieces. you will be very happy.

He got the shallow one cause he's too cheap to spring for more fluid for the deep one. Bruce you can send me another key chain since he saw my deep pan aand had to have one too...lol
Ray when ya coming over so we can check it out?

ya the deep pan took more quarts of oil then my RJC deep oil pan.

lol

When I swapped mine I bought a case and had to go get a couple more:biggrin:

He got the shallow one cause he's too cheap to spring for more fluid for the deep one. Bruce you can send me another key chain since he saw my deep pan aand had to have one too...lol
Ray when ya coming over so we can check it out?

and you are right....
pretty soon-- i still have to do a little fine tuning on my adjuster cable still searchin for that sweet spot. ive put 2 gallons in so far and a quart i havent checked it again im too scared to see if it'll need more:tongue: .

It's good when I can run no fluid on the stick and still have a case of fluid in the pan!:biggrin:

Back