You can type here any text you want

Pulling the trigger

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by DR BOOST
please dont tell me u put a stock crank in a stage block

I´m sorry if I didn´t make myself clear. What I meant was that I´ve made a complete beef-up of my stock block and that the only stock things left in it is the crank and rods (but the rods are peened and fixed).

I´ve got several comments about my stupidity to put all that money in a stock block instead of going stage. But I wanted to do it, and therefor I´ll follow my plans. If it brakes, it brakes. Then I go stage.

Ulf>>> Don´t forget to call me. I don´t want to miss that engine blow-up.

/Andreas

I'll join that stupid crew. After burning up a cylinder and finding out the motor wasn't what it was supossed to be. Forged pistons, redone rods, crank, max ported big valve heads. I could've had at least a running stageI engine for her and maybe even the headers as well.

Oh well! I've promised my self that if this engine were to go out in a blaze of glory I'm done with TB's. I'll be going back to Chevy's. A sportsman V6 block with forged internals. Essentially a 400sbc minus 2 center cylinders.(Big daddy 4.3)

Or a 305/307 or 327 V8 turbocharged both in a camaro................

It's not the journey, but the end result that matters :)

Back