You can type here any text you want

put some new wheels on my car tell what you think.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

you like?

• Total voters
This is definitely not the site to post pics of buicks with 22's. Folks here get a lil anal about it. Nice ride though.. even I get crap about my skinny tires up front and the big a$$ M/Ts on the back..

well I see where those rims came from :biggrin:

Attachments

• crime.jpg
    crime.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 653
The first set looks like 78-79 era Z28 rims
they came off an early model z28.....found them at a local yard sale for about 100 bucks. they look pretty good. thinking about taking off the 22's and putting my 15's back on.. those damn rims take away the performance and the damn good ride that i miss.

ALSO I NEED A MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR ANYONE AND HOW MUCH?? NO TAWAIN ****!!!!

they came off an early model z28.....found them at a local yard sale for about 100 bucks. they look pretty good. thinking about taking off the 22's and putting my 15's back on.. those damn rims take away the performance and the damn good ride that i miss.
hopefully your done thinking and have taken off the 22's:eek: ..good luck otherwise.

first wheels dont look right with that kind of lip. they irocs look great except they are way too big.. 17's would look much better.

that might be the lowest profile tire I think Ive seen in a long time. they look like rubber bands:eek: what are they 225/5/22s?:confused: as for the poll, no and no

is that a GN or a shwinn got to know if you what car or bicycle 22 never 1st pic ok not the greatest but the second pic, remove tires give them back put pic in envelope shred,burn and consider a bad dream

But remember taste is in the eye of the beholder my taste is ststed above just a thought

Do something in between. I think these cars look best with 17 to 18s. Definately not the 22s.

Bold change but I think anything over an 18" is a too large for a balanced look. I also think the TRs just have to have a "rake" to them for that "I'm gonna punch you in the mouth" stance that makes them so sinister. Bold move posting on here and then asking for opinions too... You got stones brotha...

Back