You can type here any text you want

Q16....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I just ran into a similar issue with a quad as well Mike.... same deal had a valve rusted shut :eek: and this quad was ridden every weekend and run hard.... I was surprised to see corrosion that quickly but mbte is some corrosive crap.

There are many running from the Q16. We WILL NOT be using it with the new combo. We had issues with corrosion as well and the more guys you talk to the more you hear the same story but just a little different. It's nasty stuff. I don't think the gains, if any, are worth the risk and B.S. you need to do running the stuff.

Mine is..

Chuck,
What kind of flow bench do you have? I have a New Age NA8, and with my bench I can't get accurate results on much anything larger than 95lb with the OEM pump. Just curious.
Thanks

a 15 yo ASNU. I have changed out the pump to a Walbro, and an external, stabilized power supply.
Still need to go w/ more pump, and may change the psi reg plumbing around..

When I get to the large injs, I flow them individually. Otherwise, I usually just check for flow as a comparison.

I wonder how well a shot of KLOTZ in the fuel would work, to kill the corrosion??
We used it in the methanol we burned in the Jr fuel rail...No problems.

Back